link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Words With Enemies | Priester Photography

Words With Enemies


I like words, so it's only normal that I play a game called "Words With Friends" on my phone.

It's like Scrabble without a time limit.

Sometimes my actual "friends" haven't taken their turn which leaves me hopelessly waiting for a turn at the exact moment that I have the time to play...so I'll play a random opponent.
 Normal "random opponents" just play the game with maybe an occasional "good job" or "bummer" message.

I don't draw normal people.

I draw crazies.

I'm like a crazy magnent.
 The random person I started a game with several days ago took their turn at which point they sent a "hey" message.

I don't want a "hey" message...I want to play words...so I ignored it.
 Then I got a message a few hours later that said "yawn".

Still ignoring.
 And then this:  "U take foreverrrrrrr!"

Really?

I hear enough whining in this house...I don't need it while playing my relaxing game.
I respond with an apology and something about my being a business owner, mother of three, homeschooler, and wife and that "Words With Friends" isn't my priority in life but something I do for fun in my spare time.
 Did they drop it and play the stupid game?

No.
 They come back with, "Then don't play! Don't make others suffer bcuz your supermom".

"Bcuz"?

"your"?

Does that mean they think my mom is super?

Don't blame my mother for this!
 I responded with a brief statement about how that wasn't reasonable and if they didn't like the speed at which I played then they could find someone else to play with...perhaps an actual "friend" and that I would continue to play as I had the time and energy.

I wanted to add "So neener, neener, neener!" but thought that might be stooping to their level.
 I hoped my reply would put an end to their stupidity but alas, it did not...instead I get this message, "U should find a fifth grader to play at your level, with your three letter words and ten point words. Lol"

Oh.


No. They. Didn't.

"U"?

At least they got the "your" usage right this time.
 My first thought (after I decided I couldn't hunt them down and hang them upside down from their toes and beat them over the head with a wet noodle) was that I was going to cream them on this game and then come back with, "I'm sorry, maybe you should take a little more time on your words.  Wait.  Are you sure YOU aren't a fifth grader?".
 But that sounds so juvenile...so below me...
 not to mention the fact that I have no vowels.
You can't really do a lot without vowels.

There are only twenty six letters left and I've only had four vowels so far, one of which was a "y".

How is that possible?

So my question for all of you is this:

Do you know if it's possible to cheat on this game?
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Presson Family".

Up next: Reutzel

6 comments:

Sandraskiles said...

Not sure if my other comment went thru. So #1 I was told of a site that would unscramble your letters but I don't know the name. And #2 I want your ramdomf friend's name.

Bryce said...

There is a way to cheat at every game, but there is a way to cheat at Words with Friends. Google it!

Derek said...

:)) Now that's some good bloggin'! I'm guessing you lost.

Anonymous said...

Check GameBoomers.com that is where we get all of our cheat sheets for games!! I absolutely love pictures 1, 3, and 8!! I was hoping you would post some new pictures soon!! I have been missing you! But I understand that this Scrabble thing is probably very time absorbing!

WSMIL said...

Thanks! Today was not starting well and I've missed you, thanks again.

PS: hope you beat them

Grandma L said...

I rarely ake the time out of my 'supermom'(yeh right!)to read your blog but I am so glad I did today. What a hoot you are. Great strt to my day.

I am scard to right, cuze i derest to say I ain't much of a speler. I fel sorrow for your oponant.

The day is drifting by speedily. It necessitates the launch of my tutorial of a Language Arts session as one of our disciplines on this magnificent morning. I bid you farewell without further ado.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .