link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Automobile | Priester Photography

Automobile

I need one.
Why?

Because mine is wobbly.
 Yes, wobbly.

It wobbles.
 I'm afraid the wheels are going to fall off.

Don't laugh.

I've seen that happen.
Wheels are important if one wants to drive one's automobile.
 
I need to decide what type of automobile I should purchase.
 
 Here are my specifications:
 It can not be a van.

At all.

It can not be gold.

Or anything resembling gold.
 It must seat six.

It must not require me to have a ladder to get in and out of it and it can not require my owning an oil rig in order to keep the tank full.

Because I don't own an oil rig.

But most importantly...

It must not wobble.
 
That is all.
 
Any suggestions?
B
 
You can see the rest of this session here under "Armes Baby".

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

I'm sorry I have no helpful suggestions for a vehicle without a wobble, but I think these pictures seem to fix just about anything, I may need to hang these all over my bedroom ceiling to get my day started, TOO CUTE!!!

Lori said...

I don't know why but I was laughing so hard at this post I was crying to funny

Bell Lee Button said...

I like the chevy equinox's and traverse's they are pretty cool.... I think they would seat six. Haha

Ashes of Abdication said...

i think you should get a ford flex! good on gas... seats up to 7... can have 4 sunroofs... some have refridgerators...i am going to get one bc i love them and i think it's just what your looking for oh and did i mention no later required?

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .