link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A photoshoot on ice... | Priester Photography

A photoshoot on ice...



shaken, not stirred.

 Wait.

That doesn't make sense.
Wait. 

Does anything on this blog make sense?
No?

That's okay.

 I like it that way.
 As you can see, we were dealt a small, albeit icy winter storm.
 We had been waiting for a snow storm for this senior session but when we were dealt ice instead, we decided to go for it anyway.
 I'm glad we did because it's beautiful.
 And it's not everyday that you get to do a photoshoot on ice.

This shot was a behind-the-scenes from during the session.
 These were from the drive home.
 Rest assured I was not driving at the time but rather, pulled over on the side of the road.

Just in case you were concerned about my safety.
 And this last shot is one of many sunset shots taken  from my office window,
except this one is icy.

A sunset on the rocks, if you will.
B

You can see the rest of this partial senior session here under "Stephens Senior Session".

4 comments:

M-a-licious said...

Those pics are absolutely gorgeous! Stunning really. I love the ones with the frozen grasses.

Anonymous said...

LOVE them! I am so glad you didn't let a little bit of ice deter you either!

WSMIL said...

I'm glad you went ahead with this because now we see what we missed, plus they are beautiful:)

Bell Lee Button said...

This is why snow is just perfect sometimes. Because its soooo beautiful! Great senior pics.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .