link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Dead Mouse/Cat and a Magnetic Butt | Priester Photography

Dead Mouse/Cat and a Magnetic Butt

I apologize in advance for this post.

We went to a thrift shop today.

My mom bought a little ziploc bag of toys for my niece.

This was in it.

After my initial shock I knew I had to share it with you.

Immediately.

Perhaps as a public service announcement.

What is it!?

It scares me.

I don't like the way it's looking at me with those sultry eyes and that smirky smile.

In this shot you can see that someone has shoved something in it's slightly open mouth.

Most likely because they thought if it's mouth was full it couldn't eat them in their sleep.

My brother-in-law decided that it was half toy cat, half dead mouse.

The proof is in the way it looks when held like this:
 I  may have to disagree.

I think I've seen cuter dead mice.

Let's now transition to a slightly less scary toy discovery.

This little (and I mean little) thing is actually sort of cute:
However, I couldn't figure out what was up with the weird mouth,
the scared expression and the nakedness.

Then London demonstrated this:
This is my file cabinet (I can't explain the dents).

It is stuck to the side of my cabinet.

How is this possible, you ask?

It has a magnet on it's wee little butt!

But why?

Not butt why...but why...in case you were confused.

 Now I know why it has that look of surprise and concern on it's face.

I'm pretty sure my face would look similar if I had a magnetic butt!

Don't visualize that.
B

2 comments:

JVick said...

This post made me smile :-). Have been off internet for awhile. Good to see ur funny posts again! This makes me think of all the funky toys kids and grandparents find at yard sales :-). Parents always seem to overlook them, but like that baby's butt- they are a magnet to g-parents.

WSMIL said...

Now you understand why some of us were warped as a child, and everyone thought it was just video games that made kids disturbed, nope, grandma used to play with chicken feet. Well what else did you want her to do without video games/tv/doll with magnet butt?

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .