link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The Winner and My Niece | Priester Photography

The Winner and My Niece

This picture has nothing to do with the "winner".

(Let's see how many times I can lose you during this post.)

If I don't have a picture at the beginning of each post then it just shows up as words...which is not acceptable for a photographer.

I need a picture at the beginning of each post.

I didn't have a picture of the winner of the Stamp Out Online giveaway, nor did I have a picture of my niece handy.

I did, however, have a picture of snow-covered trees and I thought they were pretty.

It doesn't have to make sense.

(You still with me?)

The random number generator picked number 38 as the winner.

Number 38 happens to be AshleyB.

Congratulations AshleyB!  I will send you an email in the next few days on how to claim your stamp.

I'm excited to see which one you pick.

(Still there?)

To accompany this announcement I decided to include a video of an interview I conducted with my niece.

I learned many things whilst making this video, some of which I'll list below:

--I'm not good at interviewing.

--My niece is hard of hearing.

--My laugh is super annoying.

--I can't differentiate my laugh from my sister's.

--I have no earthly idea how to add subtitles to a video.

--Three-year-olds can be hard to understand without subtitles.

--My mom chews popcorn loudly.

--If you are in danger of getting in trouble the best course of action to take is to mumble something about a dog and your grandpa and then swat yourself like a crazy person while complaining about dog hair.

--My niece is smarter than me.

(Hello?)

--What I just said will make no sense to you unless you watch this video.
--Who am I kidding?  What I said won't make sense no matter what, but if you watch the video it will be funny.

If you're still following me, here's a little bit of information for clarification purposes while watching the video (You may want to take notes):

My sister's Jeep was stolen.
They found it but the thief took Phoenix's carseat and cut the finger off one of her mittens to sew onto his glove.
My sister is pregnant.
My brother-in-law hit a deer with his car.
This all happened while they were temporarily living out of town.
Except the pregnant part...I don't have the specifics on that.
They are now living back "home" in our area which is NOT grandma's house.

Clear as mud they say, but I gotta keep you on your toes.
B



4 comments:

Derek said...

Best post yet! Why didn't the thief just steal a pair of gloves. Haha!

Bryce said...

Do you want specifics on the preggers part?

WSMIL said...

Thanks but no Bryce we enjoy deciphering your daughters comments our own way! And I agree with Phoenix that "because I said so" is not an answer (rock on;) Also I want it in writing my butt will only agree to be in shots that have Phoenix's butt in them as well (oh wait you don't actually want shots of my butt ok disaster has been averted:)

Ashley said...

Thanks so much! I love your photos and I'm sure I will love the stamp. :)

-AshleyB

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .