link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Ping | Priester Photography

Ping

Pong.

Ping-pong.
I played tonight with friends.
If you consider it playing ping-pong.
I held a paddle and swung at a lightweight, compact ball that came hurtling in my direction every few seconds.
I missed.

A lot.
But I also laughed.

A lot.

I almost peed my pants several times.
I guess technically I wasn't playing ping-pong.
I was watching ping-pong.

While holding a paddle.

And trying not to pee.

While laughing.
It's a totally different sport.
Probably more fun than actual ping-pong.
Unless you're the friend playing across the table from me.
In which case you're probably bored out of your mind  because the ball is never pinged and/or ponged back to you.
You're also probably wondering how you ever became friends with such a weird, loud person...
a weird, loud person who crosses her legs every time she laughs loudly.
And doesn't know how to play ping-pong.
I needed to post these pictures tonight and I couldn't pull a topic out of my tired brain because I was exhausted from my 30 minute stint of (not really) ping-pong playing.

I poked my head around our bedroom door, where Matt was laying in bed looking at his phone and said, "I need a blog topic."

He shifted his eyes from his phone to me and said, "ping-pong".

I laughed and then skipped (more like lumbered) back to my office and promptly wrote this masterpiece.

He gets the credit.

The end.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Reutzel".

Up next:  Armes Baby

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

We love to see how well suited the two of you are together, it shows the last 15 years have been well spent. That said maybe it's time you saw a doctor, those 3 kids may have played havoc with you in more ways than one.

PS: some of you best work to date, love these!

Unknown said...

B. I am way behind on your blogs, hence the late comment.
I promise next time we will have a bag of Depends available
so we as old ladies can concentrate on the game. ; )

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .