link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> That's not a pair of scissors... | Priester Photography

That's not a pair of scissors...


this is a pair of scissors!
 I complained on my Facebook page a few weeks back that I was sick and tired of never having a decent pair of scissors to actually cut something with when I needed them.

Then these bad boys came in the mail.

They will always be here when I need them because the kids are afraid of them.
The best part of the gift was that I had to use my teeth to tear through two layers of tape on the surprise packaging because I couldn't find any scissors.

When I saw that the package contained scissors it was almost too much irony for my brain to handle.

Thank you Rita for my gift! 

I love that I complained about needing something and one of my readers sent it to me!

Which reminds me, have I mentioned that I really hate that I don't have a macro lens?
B

Up next:  Another newborn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is just a small token of my appreciation in reading your blog. It really is the highlight of my day. I am glad you like them, I was hoping you would. Enjoy them.

Derek said...

Epic scissors

Bell Lee Button said...

What a sweet thing to do! Sorry B im broke otherwise i would get you something super cool!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .