link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Toothpaste and Soap | Priester Photography

Toothpaste and Soap

Would you like to know what I like?
I like it when I get a new tube of toothpaste.
Because I can squeeze it gently and get the perfect swipe of toothpaste on my brush without needing to twist it all up and grunt and grit my teeth and stamp my feet just to squeeze out barely enough paste on my brush to clean elf teeth (if there were such a thing as elves) let alone my big ol' horse teeth.
And also because the threads on the tube and the cap are all clean and crust free so I can twirl the cap on and off without needing a crow bar and a blow torch.
That's what I like.
I also like it when I get a new bottle of hand soap.
Because you can spin that little pump head around in a circle until it pops up all ready and willing to serve your hand sanitation needs like a valiant little butler at the ready.
And because you know...I mean, deep down in your heart you know, that all you have to do is push that little pump one time.
Just one time!...and Great Gatsby! you will have soap.
Instead of a soap dispenser that is wheezing away at the end of its little life spitting out what little soap it can muster in a pathetic attempt to save you from the ills you happen to be harboring on your palms.

That's what I like.
And chocolate.

I like chocolate.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Miller Family".

2 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

I too hate the crusty cap on the toothpaste tube! That's one of the reasons I don't let my hubby near my toothpaste. (Also, he prefers a different kind).

WSMIL said...

Yes to the chocolate, lots of chocolate:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .