link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> My brain is dead. | Priester Photography

My brain is dead.

I have nothing eloquent or enlightening to say to you.

If you follow the blog you may see a trend forming in this regard.

I apologize for that.
The only thing I have to relate that may have some entertaining value is about a song I heard on the radio a few weeks ago.
Let me tell you about it while you look at the sneak peeks of these insanely cute (not to be confused with lunatically cute), impish-featured little boys.
The song is called "Brain Damage".  It's by Pink Floyd.
Here are the beginning lyrics:



The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path.



Watch the video below to hear the rest of the lyrics and get a real sense of the kind of song we're dealing with here. 

I was both intrigued and delighted when it came billowing out of my radio on a solitary car ride one evening.

Intrigued because I was left wondering how it is that I never happened upon this song before.

Delighted because it's a song about lunatics that made me laugh (though I'm sure that was not the intent of the song at all) because it reminded me of a song my mom used to sing all the time.

This one:

Where she heard it I have no idea, but she sang it and I stuck it away in my mind like so many other weird little things and here it is, coming out on the blog.

For your reading pleasure (or displeasure...your choice).

I think either one would be very fitting as my theme song.
B

Up next:  The rest of the session I had with the above sweeties and then sneak peeks of a recent senior session...unless, of course, they come to take me away.

HA HA!

8 comments:

Someone said...

Let me be the first to say "..........."

WSMIL said...

They're coming to take me away, Ha-ha
They're coming to take me away, Ho-ho
Hee-hee-haa-haa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time

Dr. Demento sang it, where have you been, oh that's right you aren't that old, sorry;) PS: these pics are incredible what a beautiful child, not as much as yours (but then again why would I think that, hehehe).

WSMIL said...

I know I'm slow, but it also seems that different computers bring up different things with your blog, I'm unclear on why this is. That is why I just noticed the new pic of you and the comments. That said, Wow you blow me away anew. And your comments about your family especially moved me. I have to stop now I don't want to lose the W that comes with the rest of my moniker:)

M-a-licious said...

Your bio is perfect! When did you come up with it, that night? I had been wondering what you went with. I love it! (I also love the new picture of you. Work it, honey!)

M-a-licious said...

That childhood song of yours has given me some insight into why you are who you are today.

Frisbee said...

That's why Mal is one of my best friends! She thinks for me. Run with that.

Bell Lee Button said...

What a cute little boy! Just in case any one missed me, i apologize for my absense. Mainly the only time to get on for me is 2nd hour at school and well i just wrote a newspaper so i didn't have ANY time. But ya i loved your thingy B, i can't remember what its called. The biography for sumting...idk. Ya it was good. And so was the picture

Ashes of Abdication said...

Theese little boys r so cute!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .