link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I'm Tate. | Priester Photography

I'm Tate.

I'm the master of my domain.

You can call me T-dog.
You could actually call me whatever you'd like...Tate-Tate, Tator Bug, Baby Tate...as long as you've got a biscuit in your hand.

No biscuit?  Then you better stick with "T-dog".

Don't let the heart pendant on my collar fool you.  I'm a man-eating machine if I choose to be.
But mostly, I consider myself a classic canine of the highest caliber.
I've been asked to pose for paintings,
and I've walked for a few fashion shows. 

This is me demonstrating the wind-blown look for the fall line of canine accessories for an elite designer.

Since my modeling debut they now call it the "dogwalk".
These are my humans.
They do all of my heavy work.
And my light work for that matter.
They pretty much cater to my every demand.
I just let them think they're in control most of the time.

It makes them happy.

You can see the rest of my session...ahem...our session here under "LaChance Family" (though it should really be titled "The Amazing T-dog"...I'll let it slide this time).
B

7 comments:

M-a-licious said...

I can't believe that they brought their dog with them to be photographed. He looks horribly spoiled. You can tell by how comfortably he sits on his owner's lap, like its his own personal throne. Despite the puppy obsession, I do think the puppy painting is a real work of art.

WSMIL said...

OK you have now reached new heights, when the dog looks like it is actually speaking to you, then you know your photographer is really the absolute best! (no bias, really)

Ashes of Abdication said...

AAAAAWWWWW!!!!! i love the dog!!!! its so cute!!!!

SeƱor Taco said...

Blog...gone to the dogs.
i like my calf photo
B- I took it myself
Proud, i'm sure you are.

Mr. Scary said...

"You beast... You savage... C'mon, bark like a dog for me!"

B said...

Taco: Wonderful calf picture. I'm not sure I could have done better myself.

Scary: "I got to get into this dude's pelt and crawl around for a few days. Who's the gopher's ally. His friends. The harmless squirrel and the friendly rabbit."

WSMIL said...

Confused, but amused;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .