link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Let's take a walk together... | Priester Photography

Let's take a walk together...

...through these next several pictures.
I want you to see how wonderfully cute...
and simply adorable...
that this precious little thing is.
I will then show you my new favorite picture of all time...or at least this week.
Since the picture I'm speaking of may be a little embarrassing to her, I thought I would lessen the pain a little by showing you all of her glamorous shots first.
Her cute little yawns and balled up little fists...
her pretty little lips and wonderfully crazy hair...
 her cute little bottom and chubby little arms.
The cuteness is almost too much.

This is a good demonstration of the fact that even the most adorable little things that make people ooh and ahh and cuddle and squeeze...the most precious of the precious that we call "bundles of joy"...
can have an "off" shot.

I cannot express to you in written words how hilarious I think this picture is.  I laughed when I saw it in my viewfinder...I laughed the whole time I was editing it...and I'm laughing while I'm posting it.

Oh my.

I just scrolled back up to look at it and I'm giggling again.

I love this little girl...because of all this laughing I think I can skip my ab workout tomorrow.

That sounds fair, right?

I thought so.
B

You can see the rest of her images here under "Melia Hinkle".

Up next:  Another Senior Session

10 comments:

SeƱor Taco said...

One Question, Who does her hair??? I've got to know!

Really nice job B.

Bell Lee Button said...

That is the funniest picture i have ever seen! My fav though of her is the 5th one down! The cute little flower just makes it all the better, especially with her crazy hair! I was bald until i was like 3....that's so embarrassing.

WSMIL said...

We all need a copy of this and to put it where we can see it often. It will bring the sunshine when nothing else will. As loyal followers we like to brag about you but should we tell you about the great things others say to us about you. What a quandary or a conundrum if you will:) Guess I will just risk it;) It was said to me about your newborn pics that girl is brillant and about your size, she is tiny. (guess you don't need those stomach exercies) Hope it brightens your day some, although if it doesn't you still have this amazing picture:)

Ashes of Abdication said...

aww!!! this little girl is awdorble!!!! HAHA the last pictue reminds me of well not to be mean or anything but she reminds me of a oompa loompa!! oompa loopa umpade do i got a song to sing for you! haha

Ashes of Abdication said...

don't worry belly button i was really bald til i was 3!! but we were both hams! haha but its all good!! hehe

Bell Lee Button said...

Yay! Haha. Lil' buddy! Haha. I just love this baby! Haha

Anonymous said...

haha
haha
haha
haha
haha
haha
haha
haha
haha

WSMIL said...

Why is it funny when anonymous does it and to much when Ms. Button does it;)

Ashes of Abdication said...

This baby has some hair!!! man!! more than my sis does!! hehe

Anonymous said...

hehe
haha
hehe
haha
hehe
haha
hehe
haha

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .