link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I tihnk tihs is ftitnig... | Priester Photography

I tihnk tihs is ftitnig...

I rceveied an eimal saevral yares bcak aoubt how the haumn bairn is so azamnig bceuase we hvae the aibtily to raed wrdos taht are mexid up lkie tihs as lnog as the frsit and lsat letetr riamen the smae.
I wnaetd to ceatre a bolg psot aoubt it but kpet ftorgeintg (mbaye I ndee Fuocs Ftaocr).
Inorcilaly, I rievceed an eimal tihs einvneg wtih taht vrey sbuecjt.
It syas taht olny 55 out of 100 poelpe can raed tihs carznesys.  I wdoenr if tihs is ture.
Hree is the praagaprh form the eimal:

"If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!"
 
Why is tihs ftitnig?
 
Bceasue the way tihs lkoos is the way my barin flees at tihs mmnoet.
 
Ndee I say mroe?
 
I dnd'it tinhk so.
 
For those 45 of you who weren't able to read this post:  You aren't missing much.  Just look at the pretty pictures and continue as you were with your belief that I'm a lunatic.  I realized a long time ago that I can't argue the point of my not being lunatical so I just embrace it. 
 
It's just better that way.
B
 
You can see the rest of Aleshia's pictures here under "Aleshia Ward".
 
Up next:  Newborn session sneak peeks!

8 comments:

Señor Taco said...

Aigan, frsit to psot, seewt!
Gerat chgane of pcae Bardni.

Señor Taco said...

ןooɔ 'uʍop ǝpısdn spɹoʍ ǝʌıɟ

¿ʇɥƃıɹ 'ʞooן ı uɐɥʇ ɹǝʇɹɐɯs

¿sıɥʇ op ǝsןǝ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ

Anonymous said...

Yes, unicode enables some cute effects!

Señor Taco said...

"Yes, unicode enables"...blah blah Mr. Stuffy!

WSMIL said...

Again Taco you amaze me! And I was able to read the upside down without standing on my head! Yes, B the mind is an amazing thing, and just when you think you have totally lost it, then you post this and help us realize no it's still there. These are amazing pictures and she is a very pretty girl.

PS: Taco love the new pic, best yet:)

Anonymous said...

beautiful girl and you have done a wonderful job of showing us the diversity of her personality. love the variety and sweetness she exudes with a hint of mystery.....

Ashes of Abdication said...

I myself was very amazed that i could read this because im not really that smart of a person so this is a big achievement for me!! haha! I Love the pictues!!!

WSMIL said...

Anonymous yes that is well put, you do see her personality and sweetness yet there is a touch of mystery. Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .