link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Did you know... | Priester Photography

Did you know...

that a 3mm corneal abrasion can heal in less than two days?
I think that's amazing (as is this picture).
I was only recently informed of this fun little fact because my 8-year-old son received such a corneal abrasion to his left eye...via the fingernails of a nine year old boy...on accident this past Saturday.
He was quite the trooper and by Sunday evening he was back to 100%.

 The doctor said that she's had woman with corneal abrasions say that it's more painful than birthing a child.
Now you know that if you must endure the excruciating pain that is a corneal abrasion...you just have to make it through 2 days of pain.
That should be comforting.
On a totally unrelated note:

If you haven't already noticed, I changed my profile picture off to the right side here and revamped my bio.
Some of you have already noticed and commented on it.

Thank you.

Not for commenting, but for noticing.
I adore this image.  Natural light is so...so...so natural!
Profound.  I know.

I hope to have this session finished up sometime tomorrow.

♪  ♫  Tomorrow!  Tomorrow!  I love ya!  Tomorrow!  You're only a day away!  ♫
B

7 comments:

Señor Taco said...

First comment, what a privilege.
New post, lets get crazy!
Go scary, go scary, go...

Bell Lee Button said...

Wow i really like these pictures. She has really pretty eyes. Wow second to comment what a privilege! (You are such a dork taco haha jk) Does anyone know a really cute short story childrens book? It's for drama class.

WSMIL said...

Ms. Button how about "The Walrus and the Carpenter" by Lewis Carroll:) These pictures are incredible B. Her eyes are really gorgeous, and the music theme is GREAT! Taco I thought you were going to do better;)

Señor Taco said...

do better, better than what?

Señor Taco said...

I found a new photo!

Ashes of Abdication said...

Oh wow! ilove her eyes they are reall pretty especially in the one picture!!!!

Bell Lee Button said...

Aww thanks for the suggestion WSMIL but it can't be poetry. Sorry :( Wah! I can't find anything to do. I kind of found one but am afraid to memorize it all...Ah!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .