link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Q&A | Priester Photography

Q&A

I'm breaking all the rules today.
Okay.  Not all the rules.  

Just one rule.
And yes, technically it's my own rule I invented for myself, but it's still a rule and I'm breaking it.

 I'm a rebel like that.
I never write about the subjects that appear in the images in my blog posts, but today is different.

Because these people are different.
In a good way...a way that made this one of the most fun, original weddings I have had the pleasure of shooting.

Why?
Well, let's just have a little Q&A shall we?

We shall.
...........................................................................

Before now have I ever shot a wedding in which the bride and groom shared a bathroom while prepping?
 No.

Before now have I ever shot a wedding in which the groom tied his tie by watching a YouTube tutorial?
No.

Before now have I ever shot a wedding in which an alien name Caroline was an attendee? 
Yes.

Wait.
I think that was someone's great-great-aunt.

So, no.
Is there a reason a foam alien in a sun dress named Caroline is attending this wedding and also holding the hands of the bride's nephews during the ceremony?
Yes.

 Do I know the reason?

 No.
 Am I okay with it?

Yes.

Does this say something about my clients?
Yes.  It says they're silly and fun and not afraid to do something different.

I like that.
Before now have I ever made a bouquet for a bride at a wedding I'm shooting on the day of the wedding?

 No.
Did I make this bride's bouquet?

Yes.
Am I going to quit my photography business and become a florist?

No. 
Before now have I ever shot a wedding at Ha Ha Tonka State Park at 9:00 in the morning?

No.
 Would I shoot there again?

 A hundred times yes and a Ding Dong.
 (The Ding Dong was added for emphasis.)

Did we get weird looks from other visitors while walking around a state park with a bridal party?
Yes.

Was this most likely because we also had a child-sized foam alien named Caroline in tow?
Yes.

Were we oblivious to this?
Obviously.

Before now had I ever put my bride and groom in a tree?
No.

Did the bride almost fall out of said tree?

Yes.
Did I laugh until I almost peed my pants?

You should have no doubt in your mind.
Do I love on-location weddings?

Yes.
Should I do more Q&A's?

No.
Should you watch this video?

Most definitely.
Thank you for your questions but that's all we have time for today.
B

You can view the wedding video larger here under "Toppins/Cooper Wedding Video" and you can view the entire set of wedding images here in a few hours under "Toppins/Cooper Wedding".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was wonderful, you are the best!! Terrie

Anonymous said...

Is this my brother and his new and only wife ever , absolutely !!

Anonymous said...

What amazing pictures! I remember Jennifer from playing tennis with her in high school. She looks beautiful... and I love it that they had an alien at their wedding!
Manda

WSMIL said...

These are your best work ever, seriously! Love these, and I'm glad you and they had fun. (it shows they had fun, I love that)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Love the blog.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .