link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Character Building--Preview | Priester Photography

Character Building--Preview



We bought a new (to us) car.

The kids were super excited.
Not because it has a DVD player or a moon roof, but because it has door handles.
And the windows roll up and down.

The moral?

If you don't overwhelm your children with too many comforts they will find it easier to appreciate the little things to a greater degree.

Which is exactly why I was driving an 11-year-old vehicle with missing parts.

It's all about the children.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

Dad made me buy a piece of ugly crap for my first car:) Said it builds character. I told him if I got any more character he wouldn't be able to stand me. It was ugly but it could fly:)
Moral learned! I'm glad you have a new ride.

The middle one is simply breath taking! Love these pics.

Anonymous said...

This preview has me wanting more!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .