link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> What airport? | Priester Photography

What airport?

A recent conversation between myself and one of my children:

Child:  About how far is that from our house?
Me:  Oh...about five minutes.  You know where the airport is...it's a little bit farther than that.
Child:  We (Fredericktown) have an airport?!
Me (laughing):   Yes.  You've been there before, remember when we went to see Ivan (airplane mechanic) and he showed us the planes he was working on?
Child (in complete and total disbelief):  That was the airport?!
Me (still laughing):  Yes, that's our airport.  You should be proud to live in a one stop light, two Dollar General, impossibly small airport town.
Me (again):  By the way, thanks for giving me something to blog about today.
Child:  Great.

Child (again):  Just don't make me sound as dumb as I really sounded when I said that.

Me (laughing harder):  I'll see what I can do.

Child:  Why don't you make yourself sound dumb since it's your blog?
Me:  Oh, honey.  You have no idea.

Me (after a few seconds):  Do you even read the blog?
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Hall/Meister 3 Months".

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOL! Remember Wapella? NO stoplights, NO stores and the "airport" was a grass runway between two cornfields!

WSMIL said...

You were so discreet, and yet I'm fairly positive I know which child:) Thanks for back to work Tuesday morning laugh.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .