link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Topsy-turvy | Priester Photography

Topsy-turvy



You know how they say that if you're normal you'll think you're crazy...
and if you're actually crazy you'll think you're normal?
Well, I think I'm normal.
I mean, there are days when I doubt myself and think that no one else has the same weird ideas that I do,
but that usually subsides rather quickly because someone inevitably supports the weird ideas I've presented to them and claims that they too have those same ideas.
I'm of the mind that we're all pretty much thinking the same things...some of us (ahem) are just more vocal in expressing those feelings or ideas.
So I think I'm normal...does this mean I'm actually crazy?
And does this apply to other areas of life?
Like, if I think I'm mean then I'm really nice and if I think I'm nice then I'm really mean?
Because I think I'm pretty nice.

(Grrr.  I hate everyone.)
Or if I think I'm cute and I'm really ugly then if I think I'm ugly then I'm really cute?
This could actually explain some things...like obese women that wear tube tops and short shorts.

Or men with low cut shirts with chest hair hanging out.
Which is precisely the reason I refuse to wear shorts.
(Or low cut tops.)

(Ew.)
Because you never really know if you should be wearing shorts, do you?
In this topsy-turvy world you can almost be certain that what you think is true isn't really true.
Or it might be true, but no one is going to tell you either way.
Just to keep you guessing.

It's mean like that.

Which is why you should just do what I do and consider yourself crazy part of the day and normal the other part of the day and then you'll be spot on more often than not.

Or way off less often than more.

Depends on how you look at it. 
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Amos One Year Old".


2 comments:

WSMIL said...

As the old saying goes "just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you":)

Kristi said...

This makes me think of what I heard a crazy guy (Danny's brother) say one day. "You know, but you don't know, but you really think you know, you know?"

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .