link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Money Saving Tips and Addiction | Priester Photography

Money Saving Tips and Addiction



--In reference to the hot water running in the toilet that I mentioned in my last post:

I just implemented a money saving plan that I read in a money saving book.
I thought you may benefit from the money saving plan as well.

It goes like this:

Step one--Fill up a 2 liter bottle with water.
Step two--Place the 2 liter bottle in your toilet tank.

Money saved.

Particularly if your toilet (like mine) refills with hot water every time you flush.
You're welcome.
--My children have informed me recently that I have a major flaw I need to work on.
Apparently when I get angry with them and they apologize I don't acknowledge the apology.
I told them I would work on it.
So now, every time I say "that's okay", or "I accept your apology" they pat me on the back and say, "Good job Mom, you're doing better."

I guess it doesn't matter to them that I'm accepting their apology through gritted teeth.
--I constantly confuse "fiction" and "non-fiction".

If I'm having a conversation with you about literature or some story and I'm pressed to describe it as either fiction or non-fiction you will see me get a far-away look in my eye and my brow will furrow and this is what I'll be thinking in the 3.4 seconds that follow:
"Star Wars is science fiction.  Star Wars is make-believe.  Therefore, fiction is make-believe."
I am a solver of problems.

You can't deny it.

You should  hear how I tell time on an analog clock.
It's very similar...though it doesn't involve Star Wars.
--I have too many books and I can't stop buying them.

They're like candy to me.
Delicious word candy with gooey story time filling.

And if they're only like fifty cents a book how can I pass them up?
Someone help me!
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Bridget Allgier".

4 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

Well, if you have too many books, you could always buy another book shelf. Once they're all spread out, it won't look like you have so many and you'll feel better. ;) I too adore books! Especially paperbacks from the 70s and 80s. They just feel and smell different than new books.

LaVena said...

Your new ideas of the settings are really nice. Keep that imagination and creativity going.

WSMIL said...

I agree with the books, I to have a problem. It has now become an electronic problem which I'm having to curb. You can't sit in the tub every night and download a different ebook just because you have the technology! Really, it must stop:)

Heather said...

LOL, you need a composting toilet, then you won't use any water! Back when I had one that used water I had bricks in the tank.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .