link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> iPhone Fail and Biology Class | Priester Photography

iPhone Fail and Biology Class

I just discovered something my iPhone can't do that would actually be very helpful.
 Other than starting with a capital "i"...starting with a capital "i" would be the first helpful thing it could do.

And then I want it to take my temperature.

To see if I have a fever.
 Because I think I have a fever.

I'm pretty sure it's the Bubonic Plague.

Minus the vomiting of blood and the swollen lymph nodes.
 So for the second day in a row I feel like I have a sunburn (but I don't) and my eyes hurt.

And I'm exceedingly tired.

I was laying in bed playing Words With Friends and Spell Tower (which I highly recommend) and eventually fell into a fever induced sleep.
 Except that I don't actually have a fever, I just feel like I have a fever.

So it was a tired induced sleep with a pinch of something that feels like a fever.

When I awoke, my phone was dangling precariously over the bed in my hand and I was feeling too exhausted to go rummage for a thermometer so I slapped my phone across my cheek to feel the chill of the screen.
 It was then that I decided my phone should have the ability to take my temperature.

But it doesn't.

Fail iPhone (Iphone), fail.
 This just in:

I just walked out to the front porch to visit with my sister.
 The kids had been out there most of the afternoon watching one of our "stray" cats deliver her kittens.

(This is the second litter of kittens we've had in three weeks totaling 8 kittens though Summer swears the last momma still has two left.)
 As I was walking back into the house I spotted a surgical glove laying on the porch and said, "Why is there a rubber glove on my front porch?  That is very disturbing."
 And Summer says, "Oh.  That?"
 "We were helping the cat deliver her kittens."
I said, "What?"

And she said, very nonchalantly, "Yeah.  It didn't work though.  She hissed at us."

And that, dear friends, is what I call biology class.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Millie and Tess".


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't have a sunburn? If you're taking pics outside you may have gotten a deep burn. That's my diagnosis. I will bill you later.

Anonymous said...

Seems like it was a good class... I saw a later post that there are now 9 kittens, so Summer's got something going for her with biology! :-)
Manda

Anonymous said...

I once attempted to help a cat deliver and was severely bitten.....a very long and painful wound.....with a sad ending. So be careful with the biology class.

WSMIL said...

love the pictures! At least they wanted to help:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .