link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Hideous Happens | Priester Photography

Hideous Happens


Matt and I were laying in bed the other night.

We were chatting about this, that and the other thing.

He was lying on his back with his arm under my head.

So I was sort of half laying on his chest.
 He started telling me that his eyes have been acting weird and he thinks he might need glasses.

I stifled a giggle, but he caught it and asked what I was laughing about.
 The following conversation ensued:

Him:  What's so funny?
 Me:  Oh.  I was just thinking that you're already pretty nerdy, you don't really need glasses adding to your whole "look".

I laughed a sinister laugh and patted his belly for effect.
 He raised up on one elbow to look at me and said...

"Now look here woman.  You ain't no supermodel yourself."
 I can't even begin to describe to you how hard this made me laugh.

My laughing was near hysteria.
 I'm laughing even as I type this.
 My laughing then prompted Matt to join me to the extent that he was yelling, "Stop!  It hurts!" while he rolled around in mock pain.
 The laughing dissipated and Matt looked at me with evil on his face.

He poked my forehead where I had applied some acne medication to a blemish and said...
 "Nice zit cream, hottie."

I squinted my eyes at him in fake disgust.
 And in retaliation I reached towards his nose and pretended to pull out one of his recently rogue nose hairs.
 He gasped overly dramatically, slapped my hand away and yelled...
 "Don't touch those!  They're sensitive like cat whiskers!"

More laughing and howling ensued.

I can only imagine what the kids were thinking as they lay in the bedroom below us trying to sleep.

It's a good thing Matt and I don't mind growing hideous together.

It's happening so quickly.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Leach Family."

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

Beautiful family, take your guess whether I mean yours or the pics:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .