link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Blogger's Block | Priester Photography

Blogger's Block

It's like writer's block only I'm not really a writer so I'm calling it blogger's block.

Either way, I have it.
 In my frustration I asked for some suggestions for blog topics.

Here are some of those suggestions:
 --Legs.

I have two of them.

They look like a ten year old girl's with banged up knees and bruises.

Except mine also happen to have cellulite.
 --Impatient people.

I don't have time for that.
 --Rhode Island and the fact that it's neither a road nor an island.

Um.

I'll admit that I was intrigued by this entry but it requires research which requires a lot of thinking which then causes a downward spiral in the writing/blogging department.
 --Housebreaking your children, husbands and pets.

Considering that my last post was about toilet paper and previous to that I posted about vomiting on a plane, I think it may be best if I skip this discussion for now.
 --Pregnancy, shoes, fishing, cooking, music, wedding rings, eyebrows...

Done it, over it.

Have a lot of them.

Bad experience (for another blog).

When I have to.

Moves my soul.

Have a new one because my finger got to fat for my first one.

Must pluck.
 And finally,

--How absolutely adorable my grand baby is!  His little turned up nose, his chubby cheeks, his monkey toes, his long, skinny legs...
Okay.

Fine.

You win.

Thanks guys for your help.

But maybe next time you could get a little more creative.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "McCord Baby".

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

you should post a contest where in we win something for coming up with the best/most creative blog subject:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .