link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> What's that got to do with sliced apples? | Priester Photography

What's that got to do with sliced apples?



We have a doorbell.
When someone drops by unexpectedly and rings it, something happens to me.
It's as if a little panic alarm goes off in my head.
 
 Particularly if I'm home alone.

Or even more particularly if it's dark.
I don't know who I'm expecting to be standing behind the door.
 A creepy man asking to use the telephone?

An axe murderer?

An escaped convict?

My mother-in-law?
 (The beauty of that last statement is that I have two mother-in-laws, so I'll just tell each of them that I was referring to the other.)
Keep in mind that I've never opened my door to find any of the above mentioned scary things (except the mother-in-law), but nonetheless I  tense up and panic mentally for approximately 2.4 seconds any time the bell rings.

I'm like a trained monkey.

Minus the training.
 Speaking of tensing up...
I like it when a guy clenches his jaw.
 You know, when you can see that little muscle in their jaw move...I think it's called the masseter.

Too bad Matt doesn't have TMJ Disorder.
 Maybe I'll just get him a good supply of gum.

And tell him to chew it with his mouth closed and only use his molars.
 Speaking of chewing...
 I only like sliced apples.
 I like apples that aren't sliced if I'm just looking at them...perhaps in a decorative bowl, but not to eat.
 Biting into a whole apple just seems so aggressive.

And I'm so dainty.

Right.
I think that's one word that will never be used to describe me.
B

You can see the rest of this engagement session here under "Santhuff/Pollock Engagement".

6 comments:

Ashes of Abdication said...

i love the 11th one done!! I mean i like them all but this one for some reason i really liked and thought was sweet!!!

kristi said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! I love the 11th one also. And it is TM Dysfunction.

WSMIL said...

I don't believe I've ever rung your doorbell, I just walk in:)

Love the photos! They are an adorable couple.

And totally ditto on the apple thing, sliced the only way to go;)

WSMIL said...

Temporomandibular Disorders which is known as TMJD but is commonly known as TMJ, according to TMJ.org, I know this because your FNL has it. And I'm glad Matthew is going to get gum instead because it can be quite painful. You can hear Gary's pop clear across the room sometimes, terrible!

Bell Lee Button said...

The 3rd and 4th are my favs! They are soooo beautiful B! Ah-mazing job! You are just so good!

Anonymous said...

I also like the 11th one the best. These are my favorite ones you've done in a while(not that the others were bad). That girl looks like the actress Dianna Argon from Glee.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .