link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I should be a shrink. | Priester Photography

I should be a shrink.


Here we go again with the yearbook autographs.

Verbatim, and the italics are mine.
 This is 1993 and 1994.
 "Brandi, your a real nice person, even though you don't ever know how to do Alg.  We've got only 2 years and we will rule the halls.  You're a good friend."-Wendy
 If I remember correctly you were in algebra class with me so that means you didn't know how to do it either.  Boo-ya!
 "Brandi, Hey honey!  How are you?  You are a great friend.  You understand when someone needs to talk.  Thank you for being there for me.  You were there for me when I first moved here, and I'll never forget you for that.  Stay the same.  Call me sometime. Your friend forever,"-Melissa
Sad.

 I remember her being so sad and lonely when she moved here.  It's nice to know that I apparently helped in some way.

She's since passed away.
 "Brandi, to tell you the truth I have no idea what to wright.  I guess I'll go with what they all say, Hi, By, Have a good one. Love ya,"-Matt
 Not my Matt though he would've been just as unoriginal and would probably also spell it "wright".
 "Hey Brandi: We only have 2 years left.  Stay the way you are.  We can still be friends."-Shannon
 What does this mean?  That even if I stayed the way I was you could still tolerate me long enough to be my friend?  Shannon, please explain.
 "Brandi, Hey!  I'm so glad were friends.  You are a great person.  I am so glad we're friends (for the second time).  You have made life so much easier and kept me happy.  You've got a great personality.  You'll go far in life.  I'm always here for you. Friend 4-life Love you buches,"-Priscilla
 How sweet!  I'm glad I could make someone's life easier.
 "Brandi, I know we argue, fight and cuss.  But I know deep down you really want my body.  You can't help it.  Ha ha ha!  No, seriously.  You seem to be a very sweet girl.  I hope the very best for you in the pursuit of happiness.  Have a great year."  Wild Bill

P.S. See you every day, in every class.
 We really did have EVERY class together and we fought constantly but we apparently got over our disagreements long enough to sign yearbooks and that's the important thing.
 "Brandi, your a very sweet person.  I enjoy sitting by you in Office Tech.  You have a great personality.  Don't ever change.  Good luck with Matt.  Oh, and keep writing your poems because your really good at it. C-ya!"-Heather
 I will post some of my poems on here one day so you can see how very wrong Heather actually was.
 "Brandi, You are a good friend to me and hope you will be through all the school years.  And as far as I'm considered you can eat with Kris and me every day.  Keep that same laugh that you do all the time.  Your friend for always,"-Rick
 I have kept that same laugh much to my chagrin.  I tried desperately to change it but to no avail.

I'm blaming you.
 "Brandi, I loved when we talked about our life in English last year.  And thanks for being there for me when I needed ya.  F/F"-Bobby
 Wow.  I was "there" for a lot of people.  Maybe I should've been a shrink.
 "Brandi, Don't know you real well, could know you better."-Chad
 I love the honesty in this one...and it's apparently true on my end as well because I can't place which Chad this is.
 "Brandi, Hey Babe!  Have a great life.  I know I will. Yours truly"-Matt
 Again, not my Matt.  But obviously a very self-confident Matt.
 "Brandy, How are you?  Well I know that Steve has already did his little thing in here so I'll do mine.  Well, Steve told me he was gonna try to date you this year, well try anyway.  You know you and I really haven't talked much this year, but that's just fine.  I'm going to go because of the teacher."-Micah
 What was "Steve" thinking?  Didn't he see all the "Good luck with Matt" entries?  What a silly, silly boy.  And Micah, it's not fine that we "didn't really talk" for an entire school year.  It's tragic!
 "Brandi, Hello dear!  A couple more years and we are outta here!  I don't get to talk to you much but I still think you're a great friend and you are getting really pretty!  Don't forget me when we leave this place (edited to make it PG)."-Leah
 Thanks for the confidence booster there Leah.  It's a good thing it only took me till Freshman year to start "getting really pretty".
"Brandy, You are a very nice woman.  I hope you have a very nice Junior year.  Good luck with everything.  Your friend,"-Kris

It's Brandi with an "i".

Just so you know.
B

You can see the rest of the high school basketball pictures here under "High School Basketball".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You feel pity for Steve but not poor Rick, who apparently was not oblivous to the whole "I love Matthew" but still held hope alive?

Anonymous said...

Whew!!! You honestly had me on the edge of my seat worried to death that I would see something "intelligent" come up that I had written! That was fun. More! More! More! Please.

WSMIL said...

Read a comment in my book last night that made me think of you "photography is more than knowing the workings of a camera, it is the ability to read and portray an image. It is patience and tenacity" See that person who wrote that in your yearbook about your patience was right:)

Anonymous said...

Came to your site through a link to a photo of Zoe Boekbinder. Really like this basketball player series, even though sports and/or young guys are not my thing. Very well done!

Myles Boisen

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .