link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Well, butter my butt... | Priester Photography

Well, butter my butt...


and call me a biscuit!
 Maybe you didn't get the full import of that saying what with it being broke up between the title and the contents and all, so let me repeat it for you...
 Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
 Yes.

It definitely has more impact as a complete sentence.
 Imagine my surprise (and laughter) when I found this on the front of an anniversary card someone sent us.
 It wasn't technically an anniversary card,
but obviously the people who sent it to us know me well, because they picked that gem out of all the other boring anniversary cards out there.
 However.
 One can't help but wonder why they gravitated towards a card about butts...and butter.
 Maybe they're trying to tell me something about the connection between my butt...
 and butter.
 And/or biscuits.
 Biscuits and butter are a deadly combination for one's butt.

I have proof.
 This has now become a game of  how many times I can use the words butter, butt and biscuit in the same blog post.
 They just seem to go together, don't they?

It would be a great band name...

The Butter Butt Biscuits.
It would take a certain kind of band, obviously, but it could work.

It's such a great combination because everyone should love at least one of those things.

Butts.

Ahem.

Butter.

(Parkay)

Butter.

(Parkay)

Butter.

Or biscuits.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Lilly Nine Months".

6 comments:

The Ganns said...

What a cutie!

WSMIL said...

Butter is our friend, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! And your FNL says if someone were trying to send you a message it would have sounded like "must be jelly because jam doesn't shake like that:)". And remember butter is your FRIEND!

PS: happy anniversary

Anonymous said...

My grandparents used to receive an anniversary card every year, that was never truly an anniversary card, but something that made the sender laugh because they knew my grandparents would laugh. Lesson learned.

lori said...

Love the black and white background. went perfect with this session.

Tess said...

These are so cute! I am Lilly's "Aunt", "Fairy Godmother" and friend, Tess. Any way I can go about ordering a couple of prints?

B said...

Tess,

You can email me at brandi@priesterphotography.com or call 573.631.6375.

And thanks!
B

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .