link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> You gotta know it. It's Electric! Boogie woogie, woogie. | Priester Photography

You gotta know it. It's Electric! Boogie woogie, woogie.

(musical notes) Now you can't hold it. It's electric! Boogie woogie, woogie. But you know it's there. Yeah. Here, there, everywhere. (musical notes).

Don't tell me you don't know that song. It's the electric slide! Ah! The eighties.

The point of this psychotic babble is....WE HAVE ELECTRIC!! Yeah for us! We were reunited with our electric on Friday evening making it a total of 2 whole weeks without power. Gotta love it!

I played around outside after a rain shower yesterday and came up with the following shots which accomplished nothing accept to cause me to want/need a macro lens. I wish I was independently wealthy...but then again...not having the equipment I need/want forces me to be more creative in how to get the shot I want. How's THAT for positive thinking?

On to the pictures...this is a rain drop that's refracting our house. Look closely. It's upside down.
Raindrop.

More raindrops. Please...contain your excitement.
Oooh. Pretty pink flowers AND raindrops.

(musical notes) Drip, drip, drop little April showers. (musical notes)
Name that movie.
B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO POST A COMMENT FOR ONE THING AND FOR SECOND, I JUST CLICK ON YOUR BLOG SO I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO.
YOU KNOW WHO.

Emily said...

I love the fourth one. It is gorgeous. You're awesome. Oh, and the song is from Bambi.

B said...

Emily...

Ding Ding Ding! You are the first person to guess the right answer! You're the winner of a brand new...wait...I don't have anything to give you. You've won the right to brag about answering that question correctly!

B

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .