link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Worker Ants | Priester Photography

Worker Ants

We had lots of help show up yesterday and today to get the tree mess cleaned up. They reminded me of busy little worker ants scurrying here and there, very organized and on a mission. A mission to move trees off buildings and cut down trees that were hanging precariously.

I'm quickly posting these pics while the generator is on to run the water heater, so they are in no sort of order.






This is "the man" right here. He used to be a logger and let me tell you...he can lay a tree down wherever he pretty well pleases. I doubted his ability to remove a tree that was hanging directly over the chicken coop. I thought I should remove the chickens for their safety. He said they'd be fine. He was right. He fell that tree like a pro. The chickens are thankful.

And check out the size of that saw blade!!!
Taking a little break. Yes, that's me in the yellow. One of my girls shot this. They actually took some good shots while we were all working.
Doesn't this shot just lend itself to a "how many men does it take" joke?
Holding the tree up with the bobcat while they run a cable to another tree. That's the chicken coop directly behind him. Hang in there chickens, you're gonna be all right!
"The man" at work again skillfully grabbing a tree off dad's shed.


You want me to get that tree down from WHERE??!! :)
T...I...M...B...E...R...!!!!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that helped the last few days. It is VERY much appreciated.
B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .