link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Good advice. | Priester Photography

Good advice.

This is a poster from 1964 that my dad brought home from my grandma's house. I have yet to verify from grandma where this poster was supposed to hang but it was obviously for educating the waitresses on how to get better tips.

The reason I'm posting it is because the waitress is my grandma. How cool is that? Check out that wavy hair and check out the customer's eyebrows. Love it!
I'm in the process of restoring it, but it's slow going. I'll post a side by side when I'm finished with it.
B

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That will be nice to have it finished. Thanks for the effort. I'm sure it will be a good job.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .