link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Word. | Priester Photography

Word.

Do you ever feel like you talk and no one hears you? I do. A lot. I'm not lodging a complaint with those who don't hear me. This is merely an observation.

It's not that they aren't listening...they hear me. They just don't get me. Now don't get me wrong...I'm not now, nor have I ever been or claimed to be a deep person. So there's not that much to get. But there are many times that words come out of my mouth and then...silence. No grunting, no head shaking or nose wrinkling. Nothing. Blank. No expression.

What's wrong with me? Maybe I'm a bad communicator. I'll work on that. shrug.

Hello?

Is anybody there?

Did you hear what I just said?

Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter. It's just a bunch of words.


And some more words.

B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .