link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> What's happened to my baby? | Priester Photography

What's happened to my baby?

He used to be soooo cute and...well...baby-ish. Much to my dismay he's turning into a boy.

These aren't the best shots technically but I love the attitude he has in them. Can you not see the orneriness in those eyes? They're practically screaming, "I'm gonna get in trouble, somehow!"

So upon reflection...he has eyelashes that belong to a girl, teardrop shaped eyes of which one is lower than the other, crooked bottom teeth, and one ear that sticks out more than the other, but ain't he just the cutest little man child you've ever seen?

I thought so.
B



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .