link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Still No Power... | Priester Photography

Still No Power...

sigh.

I could live without electricity. I really could. But if I am to be subjected to a life with no electricity I will NOT be expected to carry on the regular day to day monotony and I will NOT be expected to look presentable for society each and every day. I refuse.

But it so happens that I AM living with no electricity and I AM expected to look presentable every day and carry on as usual.

Did I mention that I haven't showered in three days? Okay, it's only been two days, but it feels like three.

As I sat here in my own stench I decided to post these last two shots from the clean up effort.

Though no one was hurt in the cutting of this tree...PLEASE...do NOT try this at home. Green shirt was not actually in the process of cutting the tree in this shot. He's tying a cable around it so they could pull it down with the bobcat and Red Shirt is making sure his ladder doesn't slide off the tree. We're actually a pretty safe bunch of people.
Here's "The Man" (Pat from the previous post with the giant chainsaw) supervising from the ground.

Is that OSHA approved?

B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .