link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Big News | Priester Photography

Big News

(From our first trip to California...because I'm itching to go back.)

My business announcement:

I am now offering copyright released CD's of portrait sessions!

How does it work?

After you have a session with me you will be able to preview your photos online, as usual.

If you want to purchase prints you may do so, as usual.

But if you decide you want to purchase all of the edited images from the session to print yourself (or keep on your computer and never print as is my custom) you can do so for $250.

What do you get?

You'll get a CD with all of the edited images from your session with a copyright release giving you permission to print your images as you like.

What if you've already had your session?

You can still purchase the CD if you are so inclined.

What if you've already had your session AND you already purchased pictures but you really wanted a CD of all of them and now you're sort of irritated because you had asked me about a CD and I wasn't offering one yet and it seems like things never quite work out for you and you're just sick of it and this stupid life with all of its stupid rules?

First of all, calm down and maybe consider some counseling.

Secondly, you can still purchase the CD.

We'll simply deduct the amount of your prior purchase from the cost of the CD and you pay the difference.

For example:  If you purchased $50 worth of images just last month and you want to purchase a CD, your cost now would be $200.

If you purchased $150 worth of images, your CD would now cost $100, and so on.

But what if you've spent $300 on pictures?

You can still have the CD and it will be at no charge.

Why am I doing this?

Because everyone keeps asking for CD's.

And I'm a very accommodating person.
B

PS--If you are confused, please don't hesitate to contact me.

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

That is a great idea, especially for those who have trouble making up their minds:)
And thanks for the picture of blue skys and water, since today is gray skys and water coming from them.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .