link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A Decade Of Confusion | Priester Photography

A Decade Of Confusion

--When does it really become evident that we are living in a very different world than the world we lived in just five years ago?
 When you are writing a grocery list and you misspell the word "zucchini" and you're shocked because it didn't autocorrect on your paper.

That's how.
 --Matt and I watched five episodes of Arrested Development last night.
It's my show.  He just watches it with me because I ask him too.

I kept smacking him on the leg and yelling, "Did you get that?"

And he didn't punch me in the face (which is what I would do).

That's true love.
 --Am I the only one who can't keep a "decade" and a "century" straight?

Be honest.
 Confusing the two could account for some major discrepancies in the facts of a story...
 "I can't believe they've been married for a whole century!"
 "Wait.  That's not logical."
 "A decade!  They've been married for a decade.  Not a century.  That's ridiculous."
 Not to mention impossible.
 Don't judge me.

I understand the difference between the two...it just doesn't come to me quickly.

Actually, come to think of it, nothing comes to me quickly.

I'm a bit slow.

But also honest.
 --I have news!
 No.

I'm not pregnant.
 It's news relating to the business.

The biz.

The bread and butter.

The brick and mortar.

The gravy train.
 You get the idea.

 Anyway, you'll like it.
 Or not.

Either way, it's you're choice.

I'll blog about it this week.

Be anticipatory.
B

PS--I didn't even know that was a real word until I typed it and it didn't correct.  I love it when words I make up in my head turn out to be legitimate.

You can see the rest of this session here under "Lillian".

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

Great pictures, and now I wait with bated breath for the next post, oh wait that isn't new:)

Amy S. said...

Love that word! And the pics are great, very cute kid!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .