link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Drinking Challenge | Priester Photography

Drinking Challenge



I would now like to share my first drinking experience with you.
Coffee drinking, that is.
I have mentioned on here before that while I love the smell of coffee, I've just never enjoyed the taste.
And we've never really even kept coffee in the house because our machine died years ago.
But in an attempt to quit drinking soda, Matt decided to buy a new coffee maker and now him and the girls are drinking a pot every other day or so.
So I'm in the midst of all of this coffee drinking and one day when I had a sore throat I decided to give it a shot.
I poured a cup.
I added about three tablespoons of sugar...
and two giant scoops of some caramel powder cream stuff that I'm sure is wonderfully healthy for you.
I stirred it up and took a sip.

It wasn't too bad.
It felt good on my throat so I drank another cup.

The only problem is that I hadn't eaten any breakfast.
So for the rest of the day I walked around like one of those windup toys that bounces maniacally up and down and bangs together cymbals while making a weird mechanical sound.
After that initial "overdose" I have since learned to moderate my coffee intake and I'll drink a cup from time to time.
It makes me feel grown up.

And slightly sophisticated.
But Matt says I need to learn how to hold a cup of coffee while riding in a car without spilling it.

And frankly, I don't think it's possible.

I'll keep you updated on my progress.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Schrader Family".

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

You can't feel adult about your coffee drinking until you drink it black, or at least that is what everyone tells me when I dump a bunch of cream in mine:)

Great pictures, such a cute family!

lunsford said...

Ok so if this is the place to make coffee confessions here is mine. Since we moved back to the coffee coast I have been drinking esspresso. I thought it was just a casual thing until I had Ciera with me one day and the barrista asked me if I wanted my usual. As we drove off she said how often do you come here mom?

WSMIL said...

I miss you Lunsford! But thanks for the giggle:)

Kristi said...

I love these pictures! So glad they finally had them done.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .