link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I've Got The Blues... | Priester Photography

I've Got The Blues...

--I need a one inch thick piece of plexiglass for a project.
Preferably in a 4 foot by 4 foot section.
Anybody have some just laying around?
Because to purchase it would cost me $800.

*sigh*

Why must I have such expensive taste in glass.
--Matt is now addicted to blues music.

He blasts it out of the deck speakers when he's outside working.
Last night he was grilling and the girls and I were prepping the vegetables and cleaning up the kitchen.
The window and french doors were open and while a particularly bluesy song was playing Summer said...
"I feel like I'm working at a bar."
And I have to admit that it did make me feel like I needed to throw a white towel over my shoulder and develop a slightly sardonic attitude.
--I had Cheetos yesterday for the first time in a long time.
They tasted okay but I've realized that the real reason I like to eat them is so that I can pick them out of my teeth.
Yes, I just said that.
But you know you do it too.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Gabriel White."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pictures are all my favorites..what a great subject for your skills. da da da dumm
that's trying to spell a blues beat.

WSMIL said...

What an adorable little boy, and some great pictures!

We must ask Summer how many bars she has been in to be able to make that observation:)

Lunsford said...

They are great pictures! I am blaming you for the huge bag of Cheetos that I could not resist buying at Costco today. Just so you know.

LaVena said...

I hope you are getting at least half of the enjoyment we experience with your stories and what a grand set of photos. I hope you never quit doing this.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .