link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> It's Dangerous Out There | Priester Photography

It's Dangerous Out There


Ways in which I have injured myself this week:
I was putting my hair in a low ponytail and I apparently pulled it too tightly.
The hair band snapped and popped me in the back of the neck like a rubber band.
I wore flip flops on a photoshoot in a wooded area.
This resulted in poison ivy between my toes.
I was helping on a barn raising (house raising) and the gnats were out like flies (except they were gnats).
One flew in my eye.
That was four days ago and I'm pretty sure it's still in there.
I have three bruises on my left leg.
I know not from whence they came.
I was shopping in a thrift store.
I caught my thumb nail on an article of clothing and now it is split past the quick so I can't cut it off and it just keeps snagging on everything.
And then the same thing happened to my pinky nail.
I wonder what self-inflicted wounds I will encounter today.
Life is such an adventure.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Kolton & Family".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the gnat. I will have bug spray next time. Love these pictures!!!

WSMIL said...

What a beautiful family! Great pictures. I am really sorry about your injuries. Except the poison ivy, you should have seen that one coming, lol

Anonymous said...

Vanilla dabbed on u will rid u of gnats. Bandaids will prevent snagging. Knee pads will protect ur knees so u can wear the shorts!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .