link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Closets, Legs And Reel To Reel Machines | Priester Photography

Closets, Legs And Reel To Reel Machines

--At the beginning of the week I had a ton of ideas for things to blog to you about.
But I was driving/cooking/cleaning/eating and couldn't jot them down.
Now, as I sit here with this blog post needing to be written and posted, I have nothing.
So you're getting whatever comes off the top.
--I cleaned out my closet this week.
Actually, "purged" might be a better word for it.
I avoided any emotional attachment I might have with the clothing or shoes.  If it didn't fit or looked the worse for wear it got tossed.  Period.
I was like a military dad dealing with a wayward child.

Only it was me.

Dealing with articles of clothing.
--I don't like my legs.

So I don't wear shorts.

(And also because I don't know that I've ever seen anyone in shorts and thought "Oh, now don't they look nice".)
Since I've lost a few pounds I had just started feeling a little more positive about the whole "shorts as attire" idea and I had actually dusted off the few pair I had stuck back in the closet for a hot day with no one around.
And then I went to the doctor (just for a check-up).
He asked me why my knees were all bruised.
I answered, "because I'm a photographer" and mentally shoved the shorts back into the depths of my closet.
--Instagram has video now.
I apologize in advance for any videos I may post that cause you to question my sanity.

It is a LOT easier to look good in still pictures rather than video.
Also, I have a nasal tone voice.

I can't help it people!
Maybe I'll just make silent videos.

All old school.
Except I'll be using an iPhone instead of  a reel to reel machine.
--Watch this video that was not made with an iPhone or a reel to reel machine.

Thank you.

B

You can see the rest of this wedding here under "Sullivan/Myers Wedding".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .