link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I Think It Was A Ploy To Get My Lollipop... | Priester Photography

I Think It Was A Ploy To Get My Lollipop...




I found a grape lollipop in the laundry room.
It looked good and I felt the need for something sweet so I opened it and stuck it in my mouth.
As I came into the dining room where London was sitting the following conversation took place: 
London (with a stone cold face of concern and a deadpan voice):  Where did you get that?
Me (slowly taking the lollipop out of my mouth and looking at him with squinted eyes of concern):  In the basement.
London:  Where at in the basement?
Me:  In the laundry room.
London (still with a look of controlled concern):  I would not be eating that if I were you.
Me (eyeing the lollipop now in question):  Why not?
London:  Because it was in a box...
with a dead cockroach.
This raised many questions like...

Why was there a dead cockroach in a box in the basement?

Why was there a perfectly good grape lollipop in the box with said cockroach?

Why did London know it was specifically a grape lollipop?

And why didn't London throw the lollipop out with the cockroach?

But it was too much for my brain to comprehend at the moment so I just chalked it up to one of the joys of mothering a man child and walked away.

With my lollipop.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Hoover Family". 

4 comments:

LA said...

I too think he just wanted the lollipop, Aren't you greatful it wasn't with a dead mouse?

WSMIL said...

Many good questions are broached here, mostly without answers I am sure:) He must have been really disgusted by this incident not to have eaten said lollipop when he found it;) His concern for you just brings out a awwww first thing this morning, thanks!

Anonymous said...

1, 4, 8 are just a few of my faves. Turned out great so whats wrong with a "wrapped" lollipop?

WSMIL said...

I must comment on your instagram, because it is in a word BRILLANT! Love what you did with the butterflies!!!! And be honest you got the wall art for London's room from the movie "Short Circuit" what is not to love.

PS: and yes I will cave and join social media;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .