link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Frequency | Priester Photography

Frequency

You know how you go to the store and you see the same people nearly every time?
And then you think to yourself, "These people are at the store all the time!"
And then you get all snooty feeling and think, "Do they not have anything better to do than walk around the store all day?"
And then they walk by and you smile at them except deep down you're really scorning them and their lack of ability to do something better with their life other than walk around a stupid grocery store because goodness knows you can think of about a million places you'd rather be.
And then they smile back all nice like and it makes you feel bad for judging the frequency with which they visit the store because maybe they have really important stuff they have to buy on a daily basis.
And then you realize that if they are at the store every time you are then that means you are at the store as often as them!
Has that ever happened to you?
Yeah.

Me neither.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Sinks Baby."






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics they are all great. But 1st one aawwwww. No I don't have the store clerks talking to me as their best friend either.

WSMIL said...

I can not comment on the store issues as I have a personal shopper and am rarely in a store. I'm sure she will agree with you though:)

These pictures are amazing! I love, love, love the first one with the tie, too clever. Although the one on the books is also right up there in my favs:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .