link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Sweet Chili Break Up | Priester Photography

Sweet Chili Break Up



Dear McDonald's,
I have avoided you for many months because I have decided that I want to live.
I am eating green things and drinking water instead of eating your fake-ish food and drinking your carbonated drinks.
And while I realize that you are not the sole reason for the world's obesity and health problems, I do know that you are a big proponent because you have become so readily available.
This isn't entirely your fault...as many people just don't know how bad your food really is for them on a regular basis or they don't have any willpower...or both. 
Today I decided I would reward myself with some of your fries as I was headed out of town and needed a quick bite to eat.
Two things:

1.  The fries were not nearly as good as I remember them being.
and 

2.  You charged me twenty seven cents for a package of sweet chili sauce.
My reply?
You can have your twenty-seven cent sweet chili sauce and your nasty fries...you no longer have a hold on me, Micky D...despite the fact that the only thing I ever craved when I was pregnant were your Big Macs.
I have surpassed you in this relationship.

It is time for me to move on.

The next time I feel I need a reward I will go somewhere that has food that tastes like food and free ketchup.
I thought we could still be friends after I decided we needed a "break" but apparently that is not how you feel about the matter.

So I bid you farewell now and forever.

I hope your money and your piles of sweet chili sauce fill the void I have left in your heart.
B

PS--I may occasionally stop by to see you but it will only be so you can see how great I look without your hold on me...and maybe I'll get a half cut tea if I'm feeling generous.

You can see the rest of this session here under "Parks Two Year Old."

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

Finally someone speaks out! It's about time:)

What an adorable little girl, these pictures are FAB! I know this because the entire office said so;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .