link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Cloudy With A Chance of Gnats | Priester Photography

Cloudy With A Chance of Gnats

 --Dear gnat,

I don't want to sound rude or unwelcoming, but why are you here?

What is your purpose in life?

More specifically, why do you find it necessary to get all up in my face while I'm trying to work?

Have you never heard of "personal space"?
This is my computer space.  

You have your space (somewhere I'm sure).  I don't go into yours, you don't go into mine. 

("Look, spaghetti arms.  You gotta hold the frame."--Name that movie.)
I understand that you enjoy feasting on fruit and rotten things, but I don't have a smorgasbord laid out for you.

There was no invitation extended to you and your family.
 There is no trash in my trash can harboring morsels for you, there are no dishes on my desk with discarded food bits.

I've washed my hands and I'm pretty sure I brushed my teeth this morning.

What is making me so irresistible to you?
 I've been tossing around hints for several hours now but you just aren't getting it.

I'm going to have to get serious and I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings.
 This relationship is just not working.

You are way too clingy and way, way too jittery...I swear you've had one too many espressos.

You should lay off, man. 
 If you could just FOCUS for 1/16th of a second we might be able to discuss our problems and work something out, but since you're too busy darting around my eye sockets and disturbing my vision, that's obviously not going to happen.
 I suggest you leave now or I will be forced to take drastic measures.

Drastic measures involving your body being smashed under my finger.

No hard feelings!

Sincerely,
A Girl Who Needs Her Space
 --I'm shooting a wedding tomorrow.

There is a 100% chance of rain.
 100%?

Is that even possible?

Doesn't that seem a little bit like overconfidence on the part of the weather man?
 Maybe a set up like this is what he waits for his entire career.

You know, the chance to be 100% right for a change.
 He should still keep in mind that pride goeth before a fall.
  Regardless, I'll be taking an umbrella and some rain boots.
 And perhaps a snorkel.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Kelley Baby".

5 comments:

JVick said...

Movie: Dirty Dancing :-).
Completely adorable little girl.
Completely agree with u abt gnats. Hate em!!
Too tired to write complete sentences- sorry for that.

Stephanie Lynn said...

Hopefully, your wedding will be inside...or the weatherman will be wrong as usual

Anonymous said...

adorable pics of my granddaughter! As usual

Kristi said...

What Danny found to work at keeping gnats out of his face is to cut a hole in the back of his britches. Maybe you should try that too.

WSMIL said...

Way to go Vick:) And I really don't want Kristi's comment explained any further. I can live on that image for days, thank you:)

gorgeous little girl, very expressive

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .