link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> More Letters to Inanimate Objects... | Priester Photography

More Letters to Inanimate Objects...

Dear Poison Ivy,

Why are you so itchy?
It is very obvious that you don't like to be touched, but really, this is overkill.

I got the point when you attacked my wrists.
Was it really necessary to release your venom on the entirety of my legs, neck and ankles?
You know, if you wouldn't rely on other objects for support I wouldn't have to avoid invading your space.

I mean, since when is the fence your turf?
You didn't even put it there!

I really think you need some counseling to overcome your issues.
You need to learn how to get close to people without irritating them.

No one likes to be around someone who is so aggressive with their space.

Seriously.
You are going to end up with no one and you will be alone forever if you don't change your ways.

Sincerely,
Concerned and Covered in Calamine
Dear Books,
I appreciate that you want me to read you.

And I know you're trying to be patient.
However, I get the feeling that you're shooting daggers into the back of my head as you sit behind me on your shelf.
I will tell you the same thing I tell my children..."I'm not PLAYING on the computer, I'm WORKING."
Please don't taunt my computer during the night just because you feel like I'm showing favoritism.

Remember:  There are way more of you than there are of her.
Don't be a bully.

I will read you all eventually.
Don't tell Computer, but you're really the one I want to be with.

Lovingly,
The Girl Who Is Nothing Without Her Books
Dear Junk Mail,
Why do you keep coming here?

I thought I'd made it pretty obvious that I don't need you hanging around.
I don't need life insurance for my children.

I'm not subscribing to any magazines.
I'm not going to take a plastic key to some random car dealership to see if I've "won a new car".

And for crying out loud, where do the diapers keep coming from?

My children are 10, 12 and 14 years old!
We are way beyond diapers already!

Though I guess I could save them to use on the dogs when they're in heat.
But I regress...don't you have something better to do than junk up my mailbox as your name so aptly describes?
Cease and desist!

Or I will be forced to take drastic measures.

Sincerely,
Refusing Your Refuse
Dear OK GO
I realize that you are not an inanimate object.

But I felt compelled to express my love for your music.

Please never stop singing.

Love,
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Taylor and Family".

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

Ask and ye shall receive:) Thank you for new stuff. Love the new backgrounds! And yes to the junk mail, please, please go away.

Derek said...

Good one! The shoot and words!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .