link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Again with the sister... | Priester Photography

Again with the sister...

My sister stated that she didn't think she ever saw me in the same outfit twice.

Now listen.

I don't have that many clothes.
I have a lot because I'm a thrifty person and thrifty people can buy 10 new shirts if they're only fifty cents each.

I'm not saying they should...just that they can.

And I usually do.
Her accusation is that I have too many clothes.

My accusation is that she's not very observant.
I tested this theory by wearing the same shirt two days in a row.

Here's how that dialogue went down:
Me (approaching my sister as I'm blatantly wearing the shirt I was wearing the previous day while also in her company):  Have you seen THIS before?
Sister:  I don't think so.

Me:  Wrong!  
Sister:  Why?

Me:  Because I wore this shirt yesterday when I was with you the whole day.
Me:  And I slept in it last night.

And now I'm wearing it this evening.
Sister:  Did you wear it with a skirt yesterday?

Me:  Yes.  And then I went home and put a sweatshirt on over it (it's like the Arctic in my house) and then I went to bed and then I woke up this morning and put on my pants and I needed a black shirt to go with them but I couldn't find one but when I took off my sweatshirt, BAM!, I was already wearing a black shirt!
Sister:  Ah.

And then I walked away contemplating why people get all freaked out about wearing the same clothes they slept in the night before.  

What are you possibly doing in your sleep that would negate wearing something the next day that you slept in the night before?
I'm not working with motor oil or doing P90X in my sleep.

My body is clean and my sheets are clean.  I just toss and turn while snuggled up in my blankets.

So really, when I wear the clothes I slept in it's essentially as if I just took them out of a dryer that was set to "tumble".
B

PS--This does NOT mean that I condone the wearing of pajamas in public, no sir-ee.  Public clothes can be pajamas.  Pajamas can not be public clothes.  It's just the rule.  The end.


You can see the rest of this session here under "White Family".


4 comments:

WSMIL said...

I agree with the pajamas can not be public clothes! If only Walmart would agree with both of us all would be right in my world. I can't comment on the rest of your post because I can't stop laughing, thanks:)

Anonymous said...

This baby looks like he is sleeping hard in the first few pics!

Anonymous said...

If you wore a skirt the first day and pants the second....technically you're sister is right because this would be a different outfit combination....just sayin...

Derek said...

Oh may that's rich! Haaha! Nerd.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .