link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Slightly Confuciused... | Priester Photography

Slightly Confuciused...



I have determined that my children have minds not unlike the great philosophers of the world.
 In fact, I'm almost entirely positive that things would be a lot more uncomplicated, definitely more sincere and positively more fun if we adopted the mindset of a child once in a while.
 Here's an example of why:
 We were on our way home from visiting relatives last night.

Mercede was looking out the window.
 She gasped when she saw the sliver of moon shining through the clouds and exclaimed, "Oh!  I want to take a picture of that!"

After I saw that she was referring to the moon I replied, "You won't be able to catch that in camera the way your eye sees it."
 She said, "I wish I had something better than this stupid camera phone!"

And I said, "I wouldn't even be able to catch that with my camera, the moon is very hard to shoot."

After sighing she said, "The best things in life can't be caught on camera."
 There was a brief moment of silence in which I was contemplating how true that statement really is and how deep it made her sound despite the fact that she was just making a statement of fact.
 Then London pipes up from the back seat with, "Unless you've got night vision!"
Now that's determination and thinking outside the box!

See?

They're totally deep thinkers.

Just like their momma.

*giggle*
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Stohmeyer Senior".

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

Just like a man, night vision will help anything!  Great pictures of Robbie!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .