link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Don't Feed the Squirrels | Priester Photography

Don't Feed the Squirrels


Is it weird that I keep a stash of food in the drawer by my computer?
 I didn't realize how much I had in the drawer until a few days ago when my mom was watching me dig through it for some paperwork and remarked on the variety of my fodder.
 The following is what currently makes up my rations:
 -one bag of Great Value almonds (roasted and salted)
 -one bag of Great Value all natural dried cherries
 -one bag of Ann's House chocolate nut antioxidant trail mix

(to be mixed with the nuts and dried cherries and eaten so there is a perfect combination of cherry, almonds, cranberries and chocolate)
 -one half bag of some weird sesame crackers my mom gave me that aren't labeled

(I actually really like these except the little seeds get stuck in my teeth.)
 -one Wafernusse crispy European wafer filled with hazelnut creme and covered in rich milk chocolate from Aldi's
(I'm actually quite surprised that's still in there...and I might add that it most likely won't be by the end of this post.)
 and

-one pack of Trident gum
 Is this psychotic behavior?
 Should I see a shrink?
Feeling Squirrely in Missouri,
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Stamp Family".

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

At least it wasn't a drawer filled with junk food:) I had a friend who was on a diet and kept pastries hidden in the basement (couldn't understand why the weight wasn't dropping off.) No shrink needed;) (for either of you)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .