link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A problem. | Priester Photography

A problem.



So.

I walked to my front door because someone was knocking on it.
 I thought this was odd because I didn't remember locking the door and most people that come to my house just walk right on in.
 As I reached forward to unlock the door I noticed there were three locks instead of just the one that normally presented itself to me.
 And the locks weren't even regular door locks...they were the kind that you find on a bathroom stall with the little post that slides into the little doohickey. 

What happened to my regular door lock?

Why did someone replace my regular door lock with not one, not two, but three of these stupid bathroom stall door locks?

And when and how did they do this without my knowledge?
 This is what I was wondering as I was reaching forward to unlock the three locks.

Then the person doing the knocking stuck a pair of bolt cutters through the door and started hacking away at the locks.

Which now makes no sense because it would not be possible to stick bolt cutters through a perfectly good, solid wood door.
 I looked at the person through the crack and calmly asked, "Why are you cutting my door locks?"

They responded with, "I don't know why anyone uses these silly things.  They won't keep anybody out."
 I refer to the person behind the door as "they" because they didn't have a face.

Rather, their face was just a white circle.

So I don't even know who it was that was attempting, quite successfully, to cut up my door locks.
 Apparently it was of no concern to me though, because I was busying myself with putting on pantyhose.

But every pair I put on was ripped.

Like shredded.
 And I couldn't find a pair of shoes.

The circle faced person disappeared (along with his/her bolt cutters) and I was standing in my front yard looking at a giraffe eating from my weeping willow tree.
 As I was looking at the giraffe I felt a sudden pain in my left rib and realized I'd been shot.
 With an arrow.

An arrow that had pretty beads hanging from the end of it.
 I thought to myself, "How did I get shot with an arrow?"

And then, "Why does this arrow have pretty beads on it?"

And then, "I could make a necklace out of those!"

And then, "I have got to blog about this."
And then I woke up.

You can now see that I may have a slight problem because it may or may not be normal to dream about blogging what you're dreaming.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Miiller Family".

2 comments:

Kristi said...

My question is --- Was all of this happening in color, black and white or sepia? Just curious.

WSMIL said...

Krist asks an excellant question! And somewhere I'm sure the answer to that question is supposed to mean something, but I don't know what:) Thanks for the laugh at the start of the new week, as usual I needed it.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .