link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Don't wait! | Priester Photography

Don't wait!


I had an issue.  I have now resolved it.  

I am now going to alert you to this issue in a public awareness type post that may end up sounding like an infomercial.
 I apologize in advance.

Commencing...
 Are you tired of finding tiny little holes in your shirts?
 (Picture an overly dramatic me gesturing frantically at a tiny hole in an obviously new shirt.)
 Are you sick of looking for moths in your closet that aren't there in order to explain the holes away?
 (Picture me shining a flashlight aimlessly into a dark closet, finding nothing and then throwing my hands in the air and shrugging dramatically.)
 And have you driven yourself bonkers searching your washer and dryer for shirt eating snags all to no avail?
 (Picture a stressed out me with my legs hanging out of the washing machine thrashing wildly.)
 Then look no more!

You have come to the right place!
 Because I am here to tell you about how those little holes are forming!

That's right!  Your unconscious shirt demolition days are over!

(Picture me with raised eyebrows and my index finger pointed in the air in a pose of discovery.)
 Do you have a sink?

Do you wash dishes?

Or prepare meals at a counter?
 Have no fear, your holes are forming when your shirt rubs against the metal button on your jeans!
 (Picture me standing at the kitchen sink and then looking down at my belly button area with shock upon discovering that my cute little jeans button is the culprit of numerous shirt maimings and shaking my finger at the offending button in mock disapproval.)
 How did I discover the solution to this quandary?
Google, of course!
Just type in "holes in my shirt" and be prepared to read many harrowing accounts of fellow innocent victims of shirt massacres.
(Picture me looking into a computer monitor while shaking my head yes vigorously while smiling and pointing at the screen and feeling validated and now having a sense of community and camaraderie with fellow losers of perfectly good shirts.)
And now all is right with the world.

(For the low, low price of $19.99!)

Minus my poor sentence structure and basically this entire blog post but let's just be happy with the things we do have, shall we?

(Call now!)
B

You can watch this wedding video here:
The rest of the images will be here under "Myers/Johnson Wedding" later this evening.

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

Thanks! We can always count on you making sure we are fully informed:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .