link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Kramer | Priester Photography

Kramer



Matt typically ends up in bed before me.

My office is directly across from our bedroom so he closes the door when he settles in for the night.

Most likely so he doesn't have to hear me singing along with my Pandora station while I'm working.

He mentioned to me one night that I come through the door like Kramer and then questioned my ability to open a door delicately.

Since he mentioned it, I now come through the door by flinging it open as loudly as possible and sliding across the floor.

Then I laugh quietly to myself if he's asleep, but generally he's awake, looking at me with judgemental eyes at which point I laugh loudly while jumping into bed.

He just shakes his head.

For better or worse, right?
B

4 comments:

Derek said...

:))

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten how your words make me laugh out loud. 
Also, great pictures!
Aschrum

Stephanie Lynn said...

Hahaha! He's stuck with you now! ;) I say that to my husband all the time too. :)

WSMIL said...

For better or worse looks good on you two:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .