link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Creed | Priester Photography

Creed



I sometimes feel like Creed from The Office.

 There was an episode in which Creed asked Ryan to help him set up a blog.
 Ryan wanted to protect the world from being exposed to Creed's brain.
 In order to do that, he set up a word document and put a fake web address at the top.
 Creed then merrily went about his business "blogging" to the world.
If you've never watched The Office you will have no idea what I'm talking about...shame on you.
 
I guess what I'm getting at is that perhaps someone slipped a word document into the place of MY blog.
 
Perhaps I was wrong in assuming that blogger was a legitimate blog publishing site.
 
Because sometimes I feel like I'm blogging to myself...
like the only one reading this is me.
I guess that's okay though, because I happen to think that I'm quite entertaining.

At least more entertaining than watching grass grow.

Unless it was musical grass.

Watching musical grass grow would be much more entertaining than reading my blog.

Musical grass is grass that makes music as it grows.

In case you were wondering.

I just made that up in my head.

Okay.

I'm done now.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Cureton Baby".

2 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

Hahaha! I love the office! I had nothing to do with it up until a few months ago when we got Netflix and my hubby and I watch every episode!

(And you are at least as entertaining as grass. ;) )

Anonymous said...

what kind of grass??? beautiful pics and I love your musings

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .