link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> "In vain I have struggled... | Priester Photography

"In vain I have struggled...



it will not do.

My feelings will not be repressed.

You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

That happens to be my favorite line from Pride and Prejudice.

It, in some manner, sums up my feelings about my blog.

When I'm psychotically busy I miss it.

It makes me itchy when I can't write.

So instead of continuing to itch, I've decided to give sneak peeks of what I'm working on (as I've done before) accompanied by a little bit of written thoughts.

Maybe something like this:

I spilled a whole glass of milk on my office chair last night.

Today my office smells like sour milk.

Time for a new office chair.

And a sippy cup.
B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Love you to;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .