link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Kissing Epidemic | Priester Photography

Kissing Epidemic



I have experienced something unusual lately.

 From the best I can tell there is a kissing epidemic occurring in our area.
 In the last week alone, I have been kissed by four different men.
Five if you count Matt.
 Now before you start getting all judgemental on me, you need to hear the facts...
They were kisses on the top of my head.

Except for the Matt kisses. But I won't go into detail on those.
 
Four different times in one week I was kissed on the top of the head while being given a half hug by four different men of the slightly elderly variety.
What does it all mean?!
 I must look like I need a hug.

And apparently a kiss on the head as well.

But only mature men are noticing this need I have.

And then following through on it.
Which is fine if the kiss is on the top of my head.
 Unless you're Matt.
Or the lead singer from Ok Go.
 Did I just say that out loud?
It's okay.

Matt doesn't read my blog.

I won't mention it if you don't mention it.

Deal?
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Taylor".

5 comments:

LA said...

Taylor, you have a beautiful smile. The pictures where your personality shines through are very beautiful.

WSMIL said...

Taylor is very pretty you didn't mention her last name but if it's who I think it is her aunt was bragging on these:) And think I know one of the older gentleman mentioned in the above and he just can't help himself, you are loved and he must express it. Some of us start doing that as we get older, just so you know;) That said maybe you do look like you need a hug, or maybe it's a height thing, or solidarity or supportive. Whatever it may be, I'm of a certain age, however don't expect hugs and kisses on your head to follow:)

Anonymous said...

From one of the kissers to the kissee:

Yep, you needed one and am glad you noticed.

Prepare yourself, it could happen again!!

Old Geezer :-)

M-a-licious said...

Maybe you've entered your second childhood early.

Ashes of Abdication said...

haha you always crack me up!! when i work at the nursing home there's this one sweet guy that after we help him he kisses yr hand!!! He's so sweet!!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .